Wednesday, March 22, 2017

We've all been waiting for spring to make itself known...listing your home can make it seem like spring has sprung.

Buyers are plentiful right now but listings are scarce. If you're looking to sell, I'd be happy to discuss with you the benefits of listing with me and CENTURY 21 Price Right. 

Our current average 'Days on the Market' is 11...ELEVEN is all! With that amount of turnover we see buyers finding something quickly because homes are getting purchased right and left. We need listings and if you need to sell I think it's a safe bet to say it would sell.

Every listing poses a new opportunity to find a buyer to fit the home. When listing a home, I try to provide ideas of staging, clean up, fixes, etc. If you can see your home as a buyer would see it then you can look at it with new eyes and prepare it for sale. 

Call, text or email today to start the process of listing your home! 

I work start to finish, not 8 to 5. 


No comments:

Post a Comment